Since 2002 the Project Team has been using press releases to announce public meetings and the availability of reports.
- Media kits for major public meetings have also been prepared to provide the press with background materials.
- October 15, 2010 - Tappan Zee Bridge /I-287 Corridor Project Moves Forward, Consultant Team Narrows Bridge Configurations, Transit and Highway Alignments to Consider
- June 25, 2010 - Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Corridor Project Hosts Open Houses, Team to Share with Public the Results of its Analysis of Transit and Bridge Options
- November 2, 2009 - Public Meetings Set on Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Corridor Project
- October 21, 2009 - Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Corridor Project Announces Transit-Oriented Development Training for Localities
- June 25, 2009 - Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Corridor Project Announces Transit-Oriented Development Technical Assistance Initiative.
- June 10, 2009 - Scoping Completed on the Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Corridor Project.
- November 20, 2008 - Tappan Zee Bridge Preliminary Financial Report Released
- September 26, 2008 - Proposal For Tappan Zee Bridge & I-287 Corridor Unveiled
- March 11, 2008 - Tappan Zee Bridge Plan Comments Accepted through March 31
- February 12, 2008 - Tappan Zee Bridge Update Packet Released to Public. Information Detailed about Environmental Review, Project Options & Criteria for Transit
- February 7, 2008 - Tappan Zee Bridge Public Meetings Scheduled - Sessions To Be Held in Westchester, Orange and Rockland Counties
- January 17, 2008 - State Charts New Course for Tappan Zee/I-287 Corridor Study: Streamlined Review and Increased Public Involvement Will Speed Completion
- November 2, 2007 - Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Environmental Office Opens. Community Outreach Center and Project Offices Are Open Weekdays for Public Visits
- February 13, 2007 - Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Corridor Project Open Houses Scheduled for February 27 and 28
- December 5, 2005 - Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Environmental Review Workshops Scheduled for December 12 and 13
- September 29, 2005 - New York State Thruway Authority, MTA Metro-North Railroad, and New York State Department of Transportation Recommend Six Alternatives for Further Study in Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Corridor Project
- March 15, 2004 - Thruway/MTA Issue Origin and Destination Survey Summary
- July 28, 2003 - Tappan Zee Bridge Round 2 Workshops Scheduled for July 29 and 30
- PDF version (PDF, 134 KB)
- April 1, 2003 – Tappan Zee Bridge Workshops Scheduled for April 8, 9 and 10
- PDF version (PDF, 133 KB)
- March 24, 2003 – Tappan Zee Bridge Community Centers Open in Tarrytown and Nyack
- PDF version (PDF, 118 KB)
- March 19, 2003 – NYS Thruway Authority and MTA Metro-North Railroad to Distribute Destination Surveys
- January 9, 2003 - Public Invited to Comment on Notice of Intent for Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Environmental Review, Meetings to Be Held January 14-16 from 4 to 9 p.m.
- PDF version (PDF, 470 KB)
- December 23, 2002 - Notice of Intent for Tappan Zee Bridge/I-287 Environmental Review Published in Federal Register, Public Meetings Planned for January
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF documents. If you experience any problems viewing a PDF document, please download a free copy of the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
If you are unable to access a PDF file, please email your name and mailing address to email@example.com requesting a copy of the document.